American Process Service Provides: Attorney Legal Support Services, A Process Server, Stake-Outs, Skip Tracing, Small Claims, And Writs. All Our Process Servers Are Registered And Bonded, Call Us For Your Legal Service Needs. We Are Located In Oceanside California.
Serving the San Diego Areas:
Cities covered: Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos, San Clemente, Fallbrook, San Diego, Del Mar, La Jolla, Escondido, Temecula, Encinitas, Solano Beach, Poway, Chula Vista, San Juan Capistrano, Imperial Beach, Santee, El Cajon, Hemet, Muerrieta, and Laguna Neguel.
Need a process server? Call us now for a guaranteed lowest prices.
We are familiar with local and state laws that will ensure that your papers are served quickly and within the time constraints that will allow you to go forward with the legal action that you are trying to pursue.
By using our services and Process Servers, we will provide Prompt Diligent, Accurate and Affordable services. Whether the documents are a summons and complaint, small claims, cross complaint, writ, Evictions, wage garnishment, bank levy or subpoena. We value our clients and our number one priority is customer satisfaction.
Process Server: a flat rate of $60.00 per serve. Oceanside only, call for quote for other cities.
* Our Fees for Process Service: routine is $65.00 this includes 4 Attempts of Service at one given address. This fee may vary depending in the city for service.
* Rush is $85 with first attempt within 24 hours.
* Additional Attempts in the Same Day: $25.00 per attempt
* Notary Charge: $15.00 per signature
* Skip Tracing fee is $100
* Stake-Outs are $75.00 an hour
A member of:
National Association of Professional Process Servers
$20 rolling fee, or $50 done at your home or place of choice i.e. Starbucks, Borders, Office, etc. Ink cards are $25 per card. We have the lowest price on rolling fees in San Diego North County.
Applicants for employment or licensing in occupations or positions required by California State law to provide criminal history information prior to the render of service. Live scan has become the most common method for obtaining applicant fingerprints of the following applicant types:
School employees including principals, teachers, office workers, instructional (classroom) assistants, bus drivers, and custodians
Community Care licensees including child daycare employees, home daycare providers, elder care givers, nurses, doctors, coaches, certified medical assistants, foster parents, and adoptive parents
Also, applicants for licensing in California as Realtors, Notaries Public, Stock Brokers, Attorneys, Pharmacists, Psychologists, MFTs, Licensed Social Workers (LCSW), Driving Instructors, Vehicle Salespersons, Vehicle Dealers or any other vehicle industry related occupation licensed by the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
This is by no means a "definitive" list. Requirements and legislation are constantly evolving and changing. Several industries and occupations have legislation pending, furthering the use of live scan technology in employment and applicant processing.
If you are a 1st time applicant for a credential or permit applicant, please be sure to meet with the Credentials Department prior to scheduling an appointment time so that you can get your documents reviewed, approved and turned into credentials prior to your fingerprint appointment.
You must have the following with you to your appointment in order to be processed:
* Livescan form from State/District/Agency or Program
* Driver's License, ID or Passport (If you are not a US citizen, you must have INS Authorization
* Valid Social Security # on your livescan form
* You must also present a valid form of identification. This would include: driver's license from any state, as long as it's current and valid; California Identification card; or birth certificate, if under the age of 18 and do not possess a driver's license or CA ID card.
* The Live Scan Technician will then inform you of the charges (if payment is required), which include all necessary services DOJ and FBI and the transmission of prints.
* After obtaining your fingerprints and demographic information, the data will be electronically transmitted to DOJ for processing.
* DOJ will send the results of the background clearance check to the requesting employer/agency (i.e., school district, community college, community care licensing agency, etc.).
Process server in Oceanside is $60. Call for a qoute for other cities. Rush service is $85, if notary needed add $15.
Skip tracing: a $100 fee
Stake-outs: are $75 an hour which includes photography and video service of any defendant or person.
Serving the San Diego Areas:
Cities covered: Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos, San Clemente, Fallbrook, San Diego, Del Mar, La Jolla, Escondido, Temecula, Ensinitas, Solano Beach, Poway, Chula Vista, San Juan Capistrano, Imperial Beach, Santee, El Cajon, Hemet, Muerrieta, and Laguna Neguel.
Call us today and schedule an appointment for all your fingerprinting needs. Mobile services are available.
Corporate discounts are offered when there are several applicants at one time.
Fingerprinting Services: rolling fees for Livescan or fingerprint card is $20.00. We will travel to your place of choice for additional small fee. Group discounts are given to all of our customers. The Livescans are electronically sent to the Department Of Justice and FBI.